Project Based Voucher (PBV) Program
- The PBV waiting list is opened to individuals who live or work in the city of Anaheim, CA. Persons who live in unincorporated areas of Anaheim do not qualify for the AHA live/work preference.
- To learn more about each specific PBV building and to apply, click here
Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program
- The Anaheim Housing Authority opened its Housing Choice Voucher program waiting list on Monday, December 2, 2019, for individuals who qualify for the mainstream preference
- To qualify for the mainstream preference, a household member must satisfy all three eligibility criteria: (1) must be between 18 to 61 years old, (2) must be disabled, and (3) must currently be homeless or transitioning out of an institutional or other segregated setting and have no where else to stay. In order to apply, you must attach verification that you or a member of your household meets all three of the above criteria.
- If you qualify for the mainstream preference, you may request a pre-application via:
- E-mail: AHAinfo@anaheim.net
- In writing to: Anaheim Housing Authority 201 S. Anaheim Blvd. Suite 201, Anaheim, CA 92805
Application Updates & Corrections
- Changes to current application must be made in writing. You can download the Update Form by clicking here.
- Mail the Update/ Correction Form to Anaheim Housing Authority. Please allow 6-8 weeks for any reported changes to be reflected on your application.
- Types of changes you must report include:
- Change of address
- Change in family composition
- Change in place of employment
FISCAL YEAR 2021 INCOME LIMITS
Orange County, California HUD Metro FMR Area.
Effective April 1, 2021.
|Median Income: $103,000||ELI
| Family Size
|| $ 28,250
|| $ 47,100
|| $ 32,300
|| $ 53,800
|| $ 36,350
|| $ 60,550
|| $ 40,350
|| $ 67,250
|| $ 43,600
|| $ 72,650
|| $ 46,850
|| $ 78,050
|| $ 50,050
|| $ 83,400
|| $ 53,300
|| $ 88,800